P.S.A. – Public Service Announcements
If your church or non-profit organization has an event coming up, we can include it on the Events Calendar of this website and with on-air announcements. Generally, approved announcements will air one to two times a day for about a week prior to the event.
Some notes regarding P.S.A.’s follows:
- It is best to submit your event at least two weeks in advance. (If promoting a concert, larger type of event, or an event that requires a registration or admission fee, please see next section below.)
- The number of times the announcement airs will vary, depending on the number of other events we are announcing during the same time period.
- If the announcement is submitted less than two weeks in advance, it is up to our discretion as to whether or not we will announce/post the event. The closer to the event the submission is, the more likely it will NOT be promoted.
- Praise 96.5 reserves the right to edit all announcements or NOT to announce an event at all.
- Should you prefer to promote an event with guaranteed, professionally produced announcements, or more announcements and your organization is a non-profit (501(c)(3) recognized public charity) or Church please contact us at 334-834-3710 or 334- 578-9705.
Concert and Larger Events
For concerts and larger events, we have established a few guidelines to assist in planning your event and will help Praise 96.5 with the promotion of it. They are as follows:
- All concerts and larger events should be scheduled at least two months in advance if possible, so that Praise 96.5 will have adequate time to promote the event. We suggest that you check with Praise 96.5 prior to booking a concert, so that we may be able to provide any helpful event/concert information that could possibly conflict with the timing of your event. We sincerely want to help in promoting all events and concerts and be able to provide our assistance and experience for the success of your event.
- All events that have giveaways should be scheduled one month in advance. All giveaways must be in possession of station personnel at least one (1) week before the start of the giveaway and/or promotion is to start, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All information must be in writing and submitted at least one (1) month in advance.
- Interviews must be scheduled two (2) weeks in advance.
- Praise 96.5 remote broadcasts or station appearances are based on availability and our ability to coordinate staff and volunteers for the event.
We are very excited about promoting events in our listening areas. The guidelines, as stated above, will ensure that we have plenty of time to help you let others know about your event. If the timelines cannot be met, we may not be able to help you, so please use this as a tool in the planning of all your events. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Submit Your Event
Below please provide contact information for the event you’re submitting. The information provided in this section will not be shared publicly or with a third party, unless it matches the information provided in the event contact section below. This information may be used by Praise 96.5 to verify information you provided, or request more information about your event.