MONTGOMERY – Public pools are open at City of Montgomery community centers. The pools at the City’s McIntyre, Sheridan Heights, Houston Hill and Gunter community centers are open from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. Admission is FREE!
Additional information on swimming programs, community center hours and more can be found at http://www.funinmontgomery.com/.
The Riverfront Park Splashpad, at 355 Coosa Street, is also open for the summer 2022 season.
The City of Montgomery asks patrons to follow the below rules to ensure the Splashpad is a healthy, safe and fun experience:
- The Splashpad will not have a Lifeguard/Supervision on duty.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all Times.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a Courteous & Safe Manner.
- Food/Drinks are not permitted on the Splashpad.
- Glass Containers are not permitted in the Park Area.
- Pets are not allowed on the Splashpad.
- Infants must wear swim diapers.
- Roughhousing and/or violent play is Prohibited.
- Be mindful of inclement weather
- Splashpad should be vacated at the first sign of thunder/lightning.
- Splashpad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns.
- Water is chlorinated and recirculated through a filtration system.
- 45 PERSON CAPACITY
- Please Report Any Concerns to 334-625-2100.
by: Griffith Waller, Communications Director